As the global pandemic and economic crisis have accelerated changes across markets, it is witnessed that fund flows have changed and there might be long-term economic impact post Covid-19. HKIRA has invited panel speakers on an online webinar to share their viewpoints and insights on the fund flow changes in capital markets, short term and long term economic impact, and potential assets and sectors they observed for what a post-COVID future may bring. They will also provide practical suggestions on how IROs position their companies to investors amid and post Covid-19.
In this webinar, we would explore the following areas:
- How is the recovery in short-term markets progressing? What is the outlook?
- How do you see the long-term economic recovery amid Covid-19?
- Where are the global fund flows going?
- Where do portfolio managers see opportunities in today's environment?
- Where do stocks and bonds go from here?
- What assets and sectors you see potentials?
- How can IROs attract fund flows post Covid-19?
- How can IROs position and communicate with investors their companies amid Covid-19?
Date: 30 June 2020 (Tuesday)
Time: 4pm - 5pm
Accreditation: 1 CPD hour (by request)
Fee: Free for HKIRA members ; $100 for non-members
(*The link to the webinar will be sent to the registered email closer to the event date.)
About the Speakers
- Online registration only. Deadline: 22 June 2020 (Monday).
- HKIRA will confirm availability by email notification. HKIRA reserves the right to final say in registration discrepancies.
- The link to the webinar will be sent to the registered email closer to the event date.
- Registration is non-cancellable and non-refundable.